- Name: Bruce Anthony August, Jr.
- Role in the Multicultural Center: I serve as the Assistant Director of Programs & Marketing here in the MC. The simplest way to describe my job is that I get to aid students in creating diverse, educating and entertaining cultural programs for our campus.
- What do you enjoy most about working in the MC: I enjoy learning from the students and sharing my experiences with them. Every day is different and I think those are the best parts about the job.
- Why did you decide to work for the MC: After going to graduate school to get my master’s in Higher Education Administration, I was fortunate to obtain a position here at the MC and I have been here, learning and growing as a professional ever since.
- Favorite MC event/memory: I have plenty of favorite memories here, but I will have to say that my favorite is Homecoming 2013. Our staff built a float at up all night and we then got to walk in the parade. That same night we celebrated the MC’s 10th anniversary!
- Hobbies: Photography, Cooking, Reading, Volunteering & Video Games
- How would people describe you: Outgoing