- Name: Danny Cordova
- Role in the Multicultural Center: Assistant Director of Diversity Education
- What do you enjoy most about working in the MC: When it comes to diversity, I believe we are in the right place, at the right time with the right people. Good things will come from what we do. I enjoy being here, being on campus and being a part of this community.
- Why did you decide to work for the MC: I started working in the MC in January of 2001. At the time it seemed like a good idea. Given what I’ve done, what I do and what I will be doing, I can’t imagine working anywhere else.
- Favorite MC event/memory: I’ve accumulated a number of memories or moments. It’s difficult to choose one. Every time I think of one, a new one comes to mind. My time here has been full of memorable moments.
- Hobbies: I’ve had a number of hobbies, ice hockey, martial arts, yes I do have a black belt, but that was a long time ago, I like to restore junk in the garage, mostly, when I have a little free time, I pick up the acoustic guitar and bang away at old classic rock songs.
- How would people describe you: That is a good question, isn’t it. What do you think about me?