Multicultural Center Mission Statement
The Multicultural Center is committed to providing a variety of quality cultural programs, educational resources, leadership opportunities and support services that enhance the ability of UT Dallas students to achieve success in their personal and work lives to positively impact a rapidly changing and diverse world.
- Provide a comfortable multicultural living and learning environment for UT Dallas students.
- Develop and provide quality campus-wide as well as community-based cultural and educational programs.
- Participate in campus-wide recruitment and retention programs for African American and Hispanic students.
- Develop multicultural student leaders.
- Provide campus-wide diversity awareness.
- Continue to research and develop new cultural programs.
- Work with internal and external entities to provide academic, personal and career guidance for students.
- Provide support and resources to multicultural student organizations.